What is namefully?
namefully can be constructed using distinct raw data shapes. That is intended to give you some flexibility so that you are not bound to a particular data input.
Easy to Use
Accept various name shapes and optional parameters in order to access advanced features and have more control over the outputs.
Shape a Name as Desired
Provide an easy API for handling different name parts (surname, given name, title, etc.) of a person in a particular order, way, or shape.
Available as a wrapper in both Angular and React, with its own declaration files for TypeScript support.
Build an instance of
Namefully using different types of raw data:
- string literal
- string array
- Name class
- JSON object
- Full name builder
Full Control and Flexibility
Access more features with the optional parameters to have more control over the outputs:
- Alter the order of appearance of a name: by given name or surname
- Handle various subparts of a surname and given name
- Use punctuations to reshape prefixes and suffixes
- Get the initials of a name
Do It Yourself
Customize your own parser to indicate the full name:
- Decide whether or not to use validation rules
- Bypass directly existing validators
- Define your own set of restricted characters